Monday 13 January 2014

REAL woman

what makes a REAL woman?

like most woman I love looking of the gossip and fashion sights and when I scroll down and see comments judging, putting other woman down about their bodies and its always other woman doing it.

I see time and time again woman using the term she doesn't have a REAL woman's body, whether the woman has small boobs, no butt, a bigger lady or really slim, in this day and age young girls and woman have such a horrible and sad view of their own body myself as well.

we have such an unhealthy view on the way we look, I don't think that their is a real woman's shape and if you don't fit that mould then you aren't a woman its so silly, it doesn't matter what shape or size you are as long as your healthy we are all prone to carry weight differently we all weren't meant to be one size or shape love the body you were given you are a real woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment