Friday 7 February 2014

every day makeup


 
 
 
 
 
my every day natural makeup
 
1, I apply my simple moisturiser with 15 SPF and my lo'real lumi primer
 
2, I apply my no7 stay perfect foundation in calico I use the real techniqic face expert brush to apply
 
3, I then use the match made no7 concealer In calico I use my finger tips to dab it under my eyes and any other imperfections.
 
4, I use the no7 blush tint stick in rosebud and apply a little soap and gory lluminising face powder on my cheek bones and the my no7 loose powder to my t- zone
 
5, where most do their eyes first for me I do them last I don't no why I don't get fall out and seems to work well for me I apply one coat of  Barry M Vegas mascara then all over the lid I Estee Lauder  tea biscuit then the no7 purple pallet the 4th from the white shadow on the Cres and the 3rd from the white ou the outside corner and under neath my eye then and other layer of mascara
 
6 lastly no7 stay perfect lipstick in classic rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment