Friday 27 December 2013

bath and body




The best time of my day is bath time lighting some candles, using a lush bath bomb and relaxing, having some me time.
I have to say sanctuary is my most favourite at home spa range in this gift there is a hand lotion, bath soak, body scrub, oil body mist and body wash.
The scrub and mist are truly amazing exfoliating your dry skin off and leaving fresh soft skin and locking in that moisture with the body oil mist leaves your skin silky soft.


The other products are the boots extracts you get a body wash, scrub and body butter I love these because the mango scent is so intense you almost want to eat It, It smells so good (but don't lol).
The scrub is great when you want more of a deeper exfoliation its amazing for the winter months when the heating etc are drying out your skin and the body butter I'm addicted to it it nourishes your skin and the mango smells so good delicious if you get really dry skin even if you don't a body butter is great to use I use it in the evening it best not to use them in the day as they are more thicker consistency than a normal moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment