Saturday 28 December 2013

december favourites


Real techniques expert face brush

Id never tried this brand of brushes before but had heard so many good things, I usually use my fingers to apply my foundation but after trying this brush I have been converted.
not only does is it the softest brush I have ever found but gives a flawless even skin and the bristles don't fall out, will be buying more of this range.

Sanctuary hand and nail cream

I'm a big fan of sanctuary the at home spa range its so luxurious but affordable, this hand and nail lotion is nourishing and leaves your hands silky soft and is a great size to keep in your bag.

Vo5 hair mask

I have long hair and the ends tend to get a little dry a specially this time of year with the heating and fire always being on, once a week i put this mask on for 5 minutes (sometimes longer if it needs it) after washing your hair rinse of and it makes it so soft it has 5 different oils in it so your hair is less knotty, easier to manage and looks so much healthier.

Malibu lip balm

I love this product not only is it keeping your lips kissable but its protecting them too with a sf5 30 in the great for all year round

Easiyo

I have been wanting this for so long I am addicted to yogurt and this yogurt maker is amazing, you mix  the sachets with water put it in the container  fill the container with hot water leave for 8-12 hours and leave it to the side (no refrigerator needed) and its done so much healthier than shop bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment