Tuesday 25 March 2014

Liebster Award Q&A

Liebster Award Q&A







I was nominated by Yamel  http://smil3zandstyle.blogspot.co.uk/ go check out her amazing blog
here are my Q+A

 
 
 
 
1, what inspired you to make a blog?
A, I'm currently doing a business degree, I've always loved being artistic and love fashion and beauty so this is my artistic outlet away from the textbooks its keeping me sane.
 
2, what are your 3 top stores you shop at?
A, Zara, Topshop and forever21
 
3, what are your favourite blogs?
A, Essie-button  she's so funny Canadian and I love her dog Reggy
also I enjoy Noor http://queenofjetlags.com
 
4, two interesting things about you?
A, one I'm a total animal lover if I could have my own ranch full of animals I would and two I'm a complete klutz I'm a total danger to myself not so interesting but true lol.
 
5, if you could be anybody who would you be?
A, I like strong woman I who are smart, passionate and doing good in the world so it would have to be either Jessica Alba because she's beautiful but smart and saw a gap in the market for natural non chemical products for children and adults alike and secondly Michelle Rodriguez she's a strong woman who knows who she is, she hasn't pandered to HOLLYWOOD and chooses roles that show woman who aren't weak and leading lady in ROM Com's she can kick ass.
 
5, what is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
A, my jeans simple but its so hard to find a good pair of jeans so when I find them I have got to have them the best are from www.zara.com.
 
6, if you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
A,I would buy a Lela rose dress, they are elegant feminine but have an edge to them with the print or and cut. non beauty I would donate to the late Paul walkers charity that helps people in areas of natural disaster https://www.roww.org/ go check it out they do amazing work 

                                    7, who is your favourite designer?
                                    A, Lela rose

                                        8, when did you start blogging?
                                      A, 2012 on and off but properly 2013
                                    
                                        9, where do you usually buy your beauty products?
A, I buy my beauty products from Boots and Superdrug those of you don't live in the uk they are drug stores on the high street that sell everything.

thank you Yamii from nominating me I nominate

www.love-joice.com
 http://queenofjetlags.com
http://circleofchaos.blogspot.com/


YOUR QUESTIONS

1, why did you start blogging?
2, what beauty product could you not live without?
3, which celebrities closet do you wish you had?
4, 3 beauty products you use on a daily basis or the most?
5, who are your favourite bloggers and why?
6, who is your favourite designer?
7, the product makeup or beauty were you last really disappoint in but was so excited to get?
8, your favourite makeup brand?



                       

No comments:

Post a Comment