Thursday 13 March 2014

quick and simple



In the winter I tend to wear more makeup but as the weather starts to brighten up I like to go lighter with the products I use.

when the sun is shinning I want a  simple makeup look  so here is how I achieved this look

I applied simple moisturiser with 15spf and its also luminous without having glitter in it

I then  apply a light coverage foundation it is a build able foundation but like I said I like to go light in the spring applying it with my real techniques face expert brush and used the no7 concealer under my eyes and on blemishes in

I curl my lashes and apply my boots natural black mascara its so cheap only £2.99 but really good stays on all day and no fallout.

I used the no7 4th shadow from the left all over my lid and then the 3rd fro the left in the crease and in the outer corner  I fished this look with no7 blush tint in rose bud and boots natural lipstick in raspberry


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment