Saturday 2 August 2014

My Autumn wish list

I love these riding boots from www.zara.com £89.99 they are perfect for the rainy British weather
 
The duffle bag is a key trend for Autumn it really like this navy one from www.next.co.uk £28 it comes in navy red and black
 
 
 As you no I finally found my summer hat now I need to find a Autumn winter one also I love this floppy hat with feathers its £25 from www.asos.com
 
COSY COOL is a trend for A/W I have to say these are my favourite seasons, when I can dress all cozy and snug drinking a hot chocolate by the fire this over sized  knit scarf is perfect for those chilly days to keep me warm whilst out and about. £15 www.asos.com
 
 
I think this jumper is simple but with the back detail makes it more chic its £30 www.asos.com
 
WHAT IS ON YOUR WISH LIST FOR AUTUMN?
 
PEANUT XX

No comments:

Post a Comment