Thursday 21 August 2014

TMI TAG

1: What are you wearing? I'm wearing dark denim skinny jeans and a navy and white stripe t-shirt

2: Ever been in love? at the time I did but looking back I wasn't

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? not terrible just sad but needed to be done


4: How tall are you? 5ft 5


5: How much do you weigh? 8 stone 4 Lbs or 116 Lbs


6: Any tattoos? no I keep going back and forth I want a feather for those I have sadly lost

7: Any piercings? just my ears


8: OTP? Brian and Mia (fast and furious)


9: Favourite show? new girl, big bang theory, catfish, Mindy project, hollyoaks (its a uk soap opera)


10: Favourite bands? the killer and Bruno mars have seen them both live and wow amazing

11: Something you miss? loved ones that have passed away and childhood things were so simple


12: Favourite song? the killers human


13: How old are you? 28

14: Zodiac sign? Taurus


15: Quality you look for in a partner? funny, kind heart, laid back and someone who loves me for me


16: Favourite Quote? You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.”

17: Favourite actor? I have a few Hayley mills, Paul walker, robin Williams, Bettie Midler, Julia Roberts, Goldie Hawn.

18: Favourite colour? lilac or blue


19: Loud music or soft? loud every time


20: Where do you go when you're sad? walk In the park


21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 mins


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 including hair makeup and getting dressed.


23: Ever been in a physical fight? when I was 11  was sticking up for a friend but I never condone violence

24: Turn on? smile and voice yep weird I no


25: Turn off?  arrogance


26: The reason I started a blog? I'm doing a business degree and needed a artistic outlet


27: Fears?
28: Last thing that made you cry? probably a couple days ago listening to a song I'm a crier

29: Last time you said you loved someone? today to my mumma


30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? peanut was a nickname from when I was 11


31: Last book you read? Robert Patterson forgotten he name


32: The book you're currently reading? nothing at the moment


33: Last show you watched? keeping up with the kardashians

34: Last person you talked to? my mum


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? don't have a mobile I no shocker


36: Favourite food? ice cream, vegetable stew


37: Place you want to visit? America, Australia, Norway, Italy, Paris the list goes on

38: Last place you were? living room

39: Do you have a crush? yes


40: Last time you kissed someone? romantic kiss its been a while


41: Last time you were insulted? a long time well in front of my face who knows behind my back lol


42: Favourite flavour of sweet? strawberry


43: What instruments do you play? none always wanted to play the piano


44: Favourite piece of jewellery? im not a jewlry person but ring and necklace I got from my 18th birthday off my mum


45: Last sport you played? football


46: Last song you sang? magic rude


47: Favourite chat up line? cant stand chat up lines just come over and say hi my name is ... how are you?


48: Have you ever used it? no I prefer a guy to approach me old fashion plus shy.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone? couple days ago


50: Who should answer these questions next? everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment