Monday 29 June 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer Review












I'm one of those who has to have a primer, I see a complete difference to my makeup how it wears throughout the day when I use it to when I don't use it my makeup doesn't stay in in place for as long.

I have been an avid lover of the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique primer, it is beautiful a light sheer primer that works well on my skin, saying that I wanted a change see what else was out there and then I came across the Rimmel lasting finish primer.

I have now been using it for a month nearly,  how I use it probably isn't the way it was intended to be used, but with all primers I use I mix it in with my foundation. 1, because I cant find a foundation that matches my skin tone as I'm so pale and by mixing a primer in gives me the right colour for myself 2, because I find it has a better finish for me personally everyone is different its about what works for you and your skin.

I use a little more than a pea size amount mix it in with a little of my foundation and apply it using my fingers, I find applying foundations with my fingers though the experts say that the oils in the fingertips changes the foundation I have always found it easier, it sinks into my skin giving me a more natural over all look.

Overall I have really enjoyed using this product it is a seal at £4.95, it does the job its meant to do and gives you the long lasting makeup we all crave for and want.

I would recommend this product.

Let me know what you think of it if you have or decide to try it out

Have a great day

Peanut xx




No comments:

Post a Comment