Tuesday 3 February 2015

FITNESS

I was slack on my fitspration last month well it was non existent sorry about that, I'm getting on it this month. As I have previously said I want to have a strong healthy body in the past, I've wanted to be skinny but a I've gotten older I just want to be healthy and fit so I can live a long healthy life.
I'm not really a gym bunny I used to be but I prefer it mix it up and do home work out videos all you need is some weights and saves on time if you have a spare 20 minutes.

I also love to dance so I will put the music channel on the telly and boogie around the room if only my neighbours saw me they would think I as having a fit but hey its getting me off my butt and moving.

The main thing I love to do is walking it clears your mind and gets you in the fresh air, I have a local park where I go and I'll jog and walk I've found it really helps with me insomnia which is a bonus.

You don't need to spend a lot of money to be fit some light weight, workout DVD and a pair of trainers and your good to go.

This week my work outs have been:

Monday: danced for 30 minutes and walked for 30 minutes
Tuesday? yoga for an hour
Wednesday: Pilate's for an hour
Thursday: walked for hour 30 minutes
Friday: Davina McCall's workout DVD boxercise for 30 minutes and weights for 30 minutes
Saturday: shopped for 3 hours with all the heavy bags and walking up and down stairs I'm classing that as a workout :)

Can you recommend any workout for me you enjoy?





No comments:

Post a Comment