Monday 13 July 2015

Manchester Weekend Away Seeing Bette Midler

 
My childhood dream came true over the weekend, I finally got to see Bette Midler in concert but it was more than a concert. she is a true performer giving a comedic element to her show with her amazing voice singing her old classics wind beneath my wings and re made songs like TLC chasing water falls it was an epic two hours. I have been to many concerts and I have never been seen someone be on stage that long full of energy the whole way through it will stay with me forever.

 
 


 Bette had a great understanding of social media and every ones fascination with posting nude pics of them selves she made a lot of rude jokes that had us all belly laughing
 


 hocus pocus will forever be one of my favourite movies so i was over the moon when she did the song from the film I'm so excited for the sequal to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment