Monday 13 July 2015

Mini Manchester Haul


After reading Lucy in the sky a month or so ago and fell for Paige Toon's writing style, I had to go and buy some more of her books I cant wait to turn the pages of these:)  these are from water stones

if you looked in my wardrobe you would notice I love a good basic top, when  I saw this top in H+M for£7.99 I was drawn to the colour, its a beautiful emerald green the perfect basic top to pair with     jeans and a cozie knit in Autumn Winter yes I just mentions A/W its just around the corner.
When it has come to jeans I have always been a skinny low rise woman, after being persuaded to try high waisted skinnies I'm now converted these are from Newlook £22.99 they are so comfortable hug your body and are a bargain the only thing I would say is that the colour comes out a lot in the wash

Lastly I bought this blouse from Primark for £10, it is it a two layer top navy on the top white on the bottom and its lower at the back perfect for me as it goes past my bottom. I'll pair this this with the above skinnies, leather jacket and ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment