Wednesday 29 July 2015

Night Out Berry Lip

 
 


My day to day make up is pretty neutral, I like to have a subtle, fresh, clean look but when it comes to a night out with the girls out comes the colour and a more vamp look.

 I love a bold lip for evening it instantly glams up a look here is how I got this subtle smokey eye and berry lip.

make up used:

Foundation: No7 stay perfect in calico £10.99 for once I have a slight tan so could use this foundation ( happy dance)
Mascara: Boots natural collection build long lash £1.99 ( THE BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED)
    Highlighter: Soap and Glory luminizing radiance face powder
    Chubby stick: Collection 3 vintage rose
    Eye shadow: makeup revolution redemption palette iconic 2  I've numbered 1- 3 in order of use
    Eyebrow pencil: Rimmel light brown
    Concealer: collection 1 fair
    Blush: Estee Lauder pink kiss
lipstick: collection gothic glam 3 revenge
   shimmer brick: 17
   







How I created this look

  1,   I moisturised, then apply my foundation this one is great as its build able, I only use 2 pumps max as I like my skin to show through.

2, I swept the soap and glory luminizing face powder over my cheeks and then to add a more shimmer look I added the shimmer brick by 17.

3, I applied a touch of my Estee Lauder pink kiss to the apples of my cheeks and swept it to the tops of my cheeks.

4, I applied my eye shadow I used shadow one all over my lid up to the brow of my eyebrow and in the tear duct area to brighten my inner eyes, two I used on the outer corner of my eye bringing it half way into the crease of my eyelid and bringing it half way along my bottom lashes blending to make sure there's no harsh lines adding the third colour on the outer corner to give more depth..

5 and 6 I applied two coat of mascara to the top and bottom lashed and applied my gothic glam lipstick to finish the look.

Peanut xx

1 comment:

  1. Perfect lip for a night out! A dark lip is the best way to jazz up any look, looks fab! X

    Shopping day attire on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete