Sunday 7 December 2014

a post of my favourites

  favourite dessert tiramisu I could eat this every day all day it tastes so good
 favourite place to chill my local park its so tranquil and peaceful I love to sit and read surrounded by nature

favourite destination I have always wanted to road trip the west coast California

favourite season has to be autumn, I love being able to wear layers and cosy clothing, seeing all the leaves change colour and fall off the trees its a beautiful time of the year plus it means Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas is on its way :)

favourite quote I saw this the other day and its so true, we all have plans in our heads of things we would love to do but always put things off, but you never know when your time is going to be up so stop putting them off and do them off before its to late (I'm saying that to myself also)

No comments:

Post a Comment