Sunday 7 December 2014

Get To Kown Me Christmas Addition








10 CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS

1, what is my favourite Christmas movie

mine has to be the Santa clause with Tim Allen I watch this every year on Christmas eve

2, my favourite Christmas song

all I want for Christmas is youuuuu baby :)

3, what has been the best Christmas present I ever received?

when I was little I had this doll that was the same size as me it was 4 foot it was amazing I had wanted it for months and then when I opened it Christmas morning I was so happy.

4, what is the thing I love about Christmas.

though I love the day I love the run up to Christmas going shopping and having the festive spirit, listening to the songs playing in the stores and I love wrapping Christmas presents looking forward to seeing loved ones faces at what I bought them

5, my favourite Christmas drink

hot chocolate all the way, with all the trimmings squirty cream chocolate sprinkles heaven in a cup.

6, which tub of chocolates do I go for roses, quality streets or hero's?

it has to be roses for me I love the purple ones with the caramel and nut in the middle yummy I want some now :) and the truffle ones I cant say no to them.

7, what time do i wake up on Christmas morning?

as a child I was probably awake by 3 am, I would open my stocking and eat chocolate now I usually get up at 9am I need more sleep these days lol

8, my best Christmas memory?

waking up Christmas morning and seeing my stocking filled to the brim on the end of my bed and seeing my mums face light up with the presents I bought her.

9, what do i want in your stocking this Christmas?

plane ticket around the world or a more realistic choice anything that smells divine either candles or something for the bath I love lush bath bombs.

10, what I'm most looking forward to this Christmas?

being with my family and friends we are all so busy during the year is great to have quality time with them catching up and also vegging out eating chocolates watching Christmas movies.

what do you like to do at Christmas?

Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment