Monday 8 December 2014

Self Confidence




As a human I'm always trying to be confidence but it doesn't always happen, I'm one of those people who wants everyone to like the though I know its not realistic not everyone is going to like you in life.
I'm trying to find the confidence in myself to not care what others think of me and having to be liked I don't want to have to try to be confident I just want it to be me that people can say what they like but it doesn't effect me as I know who I am and I love me and that's what matters.
like most things I things it comes with age every year im a better person and more confident person than I was the year before I know I will come to a point in where I think I don't give a fuck I'm not perfect but I'm me and I'm great!

No comments:

Post a Comment