Tuesday 15 July 2014

bathroom beauty storage




4 draw storage unit great for a small space this one is from www.wilko.com £10

Draw 1



I keep my beauty products for my face in this draw which includes all but one simple products the non simple product is Palmer's face oil its great for scars and evening skin tone the simple products are

cleanser, toner, 12 hr moisture's, eye balm, face scrub and deep cleansing lotion.

I only use simple on my face as its extra sensitive and these products work for me.

 

 

 

 
Draw 2
 
I keep all my show and body products which include
 
simple boy wash, sanctuary body mist oil, boots extract body butter in mango and body scrum these smell so good and the scrub is amazing its not to harsh on your skin and the oil in the product keeps your skin moisturised and finally a coconut body scrum I picked up in Wilkinson was only a pound but love coconut products in summer smells of the beach.
 
 

 
 
Draw 3
 
 herbal essence conditioner and shampoo, herbal essence honey hair mask lo real hair oil and lo real
elvive
 
 
 
 
Draw 4
 
the last draw I have bath salts and little travel size products from sanctuary skin therapy nail brush and foot buffer
 
mini bathroom tour
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment