Friday 18 July 2014

kim kardashian app

I have to admit though I'm not a fan of the Kardashian clan as they have no talent but are huge celebrities I have watched an episode or two of their show. I found Kim to be self involved though I really liked Khloe she comes across as the best one out of the lot caring, funny and more real.

You would think with all the projects Kim has clothing, makeup TV show she would be making enough money but no, she has now released her app on how to be an A -Lister that in its self is disturbing as its aimed at young girls and they already have the wag and wanting to be a celebrity mentality instead of having a career and working hard.

The app will rake in 85 million dollars for Kim, the app its self is free but for example Kim takes you shopping in the app for ever five thousand dollars you spend in virtual world you spend $4.99 in the real world so you can see how that it going to add up as she has expensive taste.

Putting aside what I feel about Kim herself I find the concept of the app really sad if the world isn't all about celebrities enough I can see teens to early 20's interested in this app as they are part of the I want to be a celebrity when I grow up generation this is just feeding into this notion of I want to be famous without having a career just being famous for the sake of being known.

when Kim takes you shopping on the app and is telling you "bible you look hot" "that looks amazing on you" peoples bills will add up and how will the younger fans be paying their parents the bills could add up.

I cant  see people wanting to play this game for hours on end surly it would get boring spending money on virtual clothing that you cant actually wear with the money you are spending you could go ACTUAL shopping for things you can actually buy and wear.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE APP? WOULD YOU BUY IT?

'I love that on you!' Kim's self-titled game app allows players to select clothes, hit the clubs, and 'fall in love' as vapid house music swells in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment