Monday 7 July 2014

lifes to short

over the last 6 months I have been so busy with university work and every day life and what that entails, with having such busy lives we never take the time to sit and take everything in.

I've had a few months off university till my next module starts and I've taken this time to see what I really want career and personal life wise.

over the last few years a lot has happened friends have passed away, I've taken a different direction in my career and went back to studying, but only now really am I taking it all in.

life goes so fast you blink and another day, month year has passed before you no it 10 years has passed and you don't really no where the time has gone. some things I wished I had done and others I wish never happened but that's life.

I've learnt over the last couple years don't time each day for granted as its not guaranteed that's why its called the present, each day is a present another day to be a better you and to do the things you want to do so don't waste it.

with my time off I have been think what I really want to do and have made a list and instead of always thinking oh I'll get round to it, no I will do it here's my list what is on your list of things you WILL do not just talk about doing.

1, graduate I left school when I was 14 so going back to studying was a big thing for me this would be a massive achievement I cant wait to wear my cap and gown and see my mum so proud.

2, travel the world I grew up in a small town I've travel around the UK a bit but the world is my oyster and I want to have as many adventures, experience as many different cultures as possible.

3, I love animals and the ocean I want to do some conservation work on a big 5 game reserve and conservation with the ocean I've always been fascinated with the ocean its a magical, mystical place that we don't no much about.

4, finally do my driving test I've been putting it off because I'm a scaredy cat

5, have a career in woman's buying or marketing I've always been creative and its a dream to have a career in that industry.

6, find love when all is said and done money, career doesn't really matter but love is the one thing that is most important what's the point in working hard if you don't have anyone to share it with.



No comments:

Post a Comment