Thursday 17 July 2014

summer look






 
 
For my base I made my own tinted moisturiser a used a pump and half from my no7 foundation in calico with a pump of simple lluminising lotion with spf15 and a pump of Loreal lluminising primer.
you may think too products with luminiser in would be too much but  it gives you skin a healthy glow. I then used the no7 concealer in calico under my eyes and to cover up a few blemishes, I didn't use a powder to set as I had a nice blow from the cream and primer I didn't want to loss that glow.
 

Instead of using a shadow I used the bronzer from my Estee Lauder cheek palette all over the lid and couple of coats of boots natural black lash curl mascara.

For my cheeks I used the soap and glory face highlighting powder to highlight my cheeks and applied Estee Lauder plum blusher.

To finish off my summer look I applied boots natural collection raspberry high shine lipstick I just dab this on my lips to get a pop of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment