Tuesday 29 July 2014

Review l'oreal casting creme gloss light brown 600

when it comes to dying my hair I want it to be quick, easy and not damaging for my hair.
my hair is natural hair I have never used a perminate dye, 3- 4 times a year I like to use a dye just to make it a little richer in colour here is my review for lo real casting creme gloss.

 before use any dye you should do a tester spot to make sure your not allergic, the dye its self doesn't have a horrible smell to it like some do, you get the creme colour and developer you pour the colourant into the developer and shake really well.

you apply it to wet towel dried hair and apply it evenly through the hair and leave for 15 minutes was out the colourant and apply the apricot scented conditioner it smells so good wish they gave you a bigger sachets it doesn't last for the 28 washes that the dye is meant to last for which is a shame as it does really help keep the colour vibrant.

After styling my hair looks so shinny and healthy I have found in the past some dye don't last as long as they say but this really does last 28 washes. it washes out evenly so your not left with roots showing it turns out a few shades darker than may natural colour. I have tried several of their shades and they are also lovely and last a long time.




 
 
 
 
BEFORE
 
 

                                                             AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment