Monday 13 October 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation review

 
 
 
 
When it comes to foundation I find it hard to find one that fits my skin tone, I had read great reviews on Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation  so i thought I would check it out as it was meant to look great on those who have fair skin like myself.
 
When I tried it in store it looked great, but bring it home I found that the yellow base to it is very yellow on the skin. those with a yellow undertone to their skin need a yellow base in foundation but I found this to be a bit too yellow.
 
The good points about the foundation is that its a serum which is great for those who have dry skin as it locks in the moisture. It applies really well it goes on even giving a light to medium coverage and you can build layers of the foundation if you wish too.
 
It sets quickly and does last all day I wore it for 10 hours and it was still looking great at the end of the day.
Other than the colour I loved this foundation I may go back and try the shade up to see if that's less yellow.
 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Peanut, its a beautyful nickname your friend gave to you.
    We love your photo, you are beautyful and have great eyes :-)

    Happy Halloween from Maria & Tina
    http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
    http://mariahoffbeck.blogspot.dk/2014/10/halloween-mandagsmani.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any foundations from Bourjois, sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the first Bourjois product I've ever tried, I've been using it a couple weeks most days after getting the next shade up which is perfect for me and I'm so pleased with it.

      Delete