Monday 13 October 2014

Newlook Buys

                                                       boots were £27.99
 
skirt was £14.99
 
 
 
when I comes to autumn winter I love a good pair of ankle boots, I fell for these as soon as I saw them, they were a little different with the 3 gold buckle detail on the side and just the right height to wear with jeans and dresses with tights I cant wait to wear them.
 
I'm not one to wear skits but I saw this I loved the rich colours, it is a tube skirt with a pretty print that will look great with a chunky knit jumper tights and ankle boots a little out of my comfort zone but looking forward to trying something new.
 
when I got to the till and had paid my bill they gave me a free goody bag I was shocked I'm guessing its because I spent over £40 here is what I got.
 
 

Kimberly from girls aloud fake eyelashes
tights
a necklace worth £7.99
and a bag of sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment