Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Lob (long bob)

There is a new trend of female celebrities taking the plunge and cutting inches of their hair to create a lob (long bob).

Though I want long luscious hair, I have an inner demand saying cut your hair, its that battle in my head the angle wants it long the devil wants it short. With not just celebrities but some of the ladies I watch on Youtube the likes of Essie Button and .... have taken to the scissors it looks so cute but edgy to that effortless easy to maintain hair style that keeps making me want to cut mine but I'm sticking to the long locks for now but here are a few of my favourite lobs I've seen.


Getting the chop! Hairdresser Kristin Ess posted a snapshot of herself of Lauren Conrad's new hairstyle on her Instagrm account on Monday
Lauren Conrad


Lily Collins

Jennifer Aniston Is Bringing Back "The Rachel" in a Chic New Way: The first time we brought in a photo to a hairstylist was after falling in love with the famous "Rachel" haircut, and we've had a long-standing crush on Jennifer Aniston ever since.Emma Stone

Everyone In Hollywood Has This Hairstyle — Here's Why #refinery29  http://www.refinery29.com/2014/09/68161/celebrity-blonde-bob-hairstyle#slide7  Taylor Swift's cut is between a baby bob and a lob, and those heavy bangs work well with her curls.Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment