Friday 31 October 2014

Jordana Brewster cosmopolitan latinas





The stunning Brazilian actress is on the front cover of the Cosmo magazine, she oozes sex appel but girl next door which is hard to accomplish.

Jordana has become in the last year to a little boy called Julian, unable to carry a baby for herself she used a surrogate, say she found it difficult to hand over the control of growing her baby to someone else but learning so much about herself with going through that process. I think its great that she has opened up about this, not all woman can carry their own child and its amazing to see that there is help out there and now she has got her happy little family with her little boy and husband.

being part of the biggest franchise in fast and furious the seventh instalment will be coming to a cinema near you on April 3rd 2015. it has been along awaited film, that release was postponed due the sad and still hard to believe tragedy of the death f her co star of 15 years Paul walker. it will be a bitter sweet release of Jordana and the rest of the cast and crew as she said in the interview she still has a moment where she said  "I had a moment where I thought, Oh my God, I'm never going to feel the way I felt when I hugged him. We shared so many years of friendship, and he embraced life so much. The thing about Paul is he said hello to everybody. He didn't see people as different."
Paul had a passion for helping those around him and anyone that needed help this promoted to start a charity ROWW reach out world wide, when a natural disaster happens anywhere around the world they deploy the people necessary to help those most in need if you would like to donate (I have myself) or find out more here is the link https://www.roww.org/

when I look at Jordana I see a gorgeous woman who has an amazing fit healthy body being Brazilian their culture is to embrace your femininity  and thicker curvier bottoms which I love I love their culture and how woman view themselves.

I am  such a fan girl of Jordana's she is elegant, sexy but is  sweet and lady like which you don't see that often in this day and age she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.










No comments:

Post a Comment