Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lee Stafford hair growth leave in treatment

When it comes to woman's hair its our crown and glory, we want to have glossy thick hair that's in great condition. I have been growing my hair over the last 2-3 years it is now its not to far off where I want it just by my ribs.

My hair isn't in that bad of a condition I use hair masks every week to give it extra nourishment, I try to use as less heat as possible and let my hair air dry and only use my straighteners for those crazy hair days thankfully they aren't often.

Over the last 9 months I have notice my hair has got a little thinner and need to give it extra love to make it grow healthier, I saw this product on the www.boots.com website it says it increases follicle productivity, its meant to help it grow past a certain length, it has pro growth and caffeine to stimulate grow as it says on the bottle its creating the best environment possible for the hair to grow stronger and healthier  "If the earth's not nourished, you'll never grow beautiful flowers"

To apply the product you wash and condition the hair towel dry and apply the spray comb it through to the ends of the hair and leave it in and style as you normally would.

I have been using this product for 3 weeks so far I haven't seen a big change but it takes a few months to see noticeable difference.
When its applied it doesn't leave my hair greasy or sticky or way the hair down it has a really nice scent to it also, I will give a bigger review when I have used it longer.


Lee Stafford Hair Growth Leave In Treatment 100ml

No comments:

Post a Comment