Saturday 8 November 2014

brand review makeup revolution london

when it comes to make up I spend the most money on my foundation, I like it to be good quality as it the first thing going on my skin and I find the better the foundation the nicer the rest of your make up looks.

As I like to spend a little less on blusher, eye shadows etc I was in superdrug and came across this brand I hadn't seen before, makeup revolution London I bought a eye shadow palett to try it out as it was only £4 bargain right.

I took them home tried them out and loved them they were creamy, went on well lasted for hours were as some cheaper ones tend to wear off. The only thing they were slightly harder to blend but still blended well with a great look at the end of it.

So I had to buy more this is what I bought;


hot spice
 
This pallet was £4 such a great price, they are really pigmented even though 2 are glittery they will be great for summer.
 
 
Here are the swatches for the blushers
 
 
 
peach lights

This is such a pretty pearly highlighter it just gives you that sheen a natural glow to the skin which is extra amazing on my pale white skin.


 Redemption Palette Iconic 3
This pallet is looking a little used as I have wore it most days for the last month, there are 3 Matt shadows and the rest are metallic they aren't a wow foil look on the eye they are really subtle adding dimension to the look. this was only £4



 
Redemption Palette Iconic 2
I really wanted a good neutral pallet and this fitted the bill, like the first pallet they are mostly metallic but wearable for the day, as I've been going for a more bold berry lip I have been using this pallet just to have a clean basic eye and let the lip stand out they blend well and last at least 8 hours without replying and I have been wearing them in the wind and rain so have held up well.

I would recommend this brand, its affordable to anyone I had a deal of buy 2 get 3rd free, so go check them out and let me know what you think, I will be doing a look using them soon.

Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment