Tuesday 11 November 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD









Thank you Ariana for nominating me here is her link go check it out its a lovely blog   http://thoughtsthroughateacup.blogspot.co.uk/

My Questions and answers
1. What's your favourite thing to do when you're sad? watch a good movie to cry it out, like the note book.
 
2. Coffee or tea? chamomile tea
 
3. If you could re-live any day of your life, which would it be? my last day in Jr school when I was 11 I some times miss my childhood with my closest friends that I'm still friends with today.
 
4. What's your favourite thing about the autumn/winter months? crunch of leaves under my feet, warm cosy clothes, hot choc, and Christmas movies.
 
5. When do you feel happiest? when I'm with those who I love
 
6. What secret talent do you wish you had? play piano I've always wanted to play an instrument
 
7. All time favourite classic Disney movie? beauty and the beast
 
8. Early mornings or late nights? late nights I'm a night owl
 
9. What's your favourite song to listen to on repeat? the killers for reasons unknown
 
10. Who's your favourite book character? hazel the fault in the stars just read the book and she's such a great character with a great message
 
11. What made you start blogging? I'm currently doing a business degree and needed an artistic outlet







my 11 questions for you

QUESTIONS

1, what are the 3 beauty products you couldn't do without?
2, why did you start your blog?
3, your favourite skin care brand?
4, your favourite Christmas movie?
5, your go to outfit when your In a rush in the morning that you no you rock?
6, what is the one country you want to visit and why?
7, what do you do when your sad?
8, which celebrity wardrobe would you want to steal?
9, if you could only wear one piece of make up for a week what would it be?
10, your favourite lipstick?
11, if you could have any make up artist do you make up who would it be and why?






HERE ARE THE BLOGS I AM NOMINATING GO CHECK THEM OUT AND SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!

missfixedbeauty
http://www.bloglovin.com/link/blog?blog=12718379&frame=1&frame_type=b

sarahlovesblogging
http://www.bloglovin.com/link/blog?blog=13045619&frame=1&frame_type=b

louise walker
http://www.bloglovin.com/link/blog?blog=13039355&frame=1&frame_type=b






The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, follow them if you'd like, and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose 3 to eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! Thanks so much for doing this!
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you a cheers again for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete