Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Look Using Makeup Revolution


 
 



Here is a every day look I have been really loving using the products I talked about in the makeup revolution London.
 
After doing my foundation, concealer I applied shadow one which is a Matt shadow all over the lid blended it out and adding it to the lower lashes also. applied shadow two the metallic over the top and blending that out to the edge lastly I applied the threed shadow in the outer corner of my eye and blended
 
This is such a gorgeous highlighter especially for the price, it gives a great effect to the cheek bone and brings life to my skin, it isn't at all shimmery

 
 I  used my palette of blushers this blusher just gave that hint of pinky/peach colours to the apples of my cheeks giving a natural finish

I finished the look off with mascara and a lipstick in the colour smile from no7

Peanut
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment