Saturday 8 November 2014

Quotes




I love a good quote and when I saw this on pinterest it got me thinking. when we don't like our selves or an aspect of our selves instead of us looking within and trying to fix it we turn that hate on to others and point out their flaws and make them feel bad about themselves.

What we should be doing is looking within, we have the power to change what we don't like, why make someone else feel bad when we could be using that energy to make our selves fell and be a better person.

Peanut xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw I've never seen this quote before but I love it. So true, and if people realized this we would so much better off
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either, its true we would be better off :)

      Delete