Monday 10 November 2014

whats in my bag aumtumn/winter addition








In the Autumn Winter months what's in my bag changes out comes the sunglasses, sun tan lotion and time to pack what I need for the colder months.

In my bag I have lip balm to protect my lips from the cold it has an SPF 15 in it too, as though the sun isn't shinning your lips still need protecting.

Gloves and a hat, you never know from one minute to the next when its going to get cold, so I always have these in my bag just in case I love my fingerless gloves means I can read my book without my hands getting too cold you can get them from Primark for £2. I'm currently reading the island so far its a really great book based on a true story.

I have too have my favourite lipstick to top up during the day this is Gothic glam revenge 3 a lovely berry lipstick and only £2.59 from collection.

With the wind in my hair and lets face it hat hair I need a brush in my bag instead of a giant one that takes up too much room I bought this small pop up brush with a mirror is so tinny but does the job and I have long hair it was a barging at only £1 from Wilkinson.

The biggest must have for me is tissues, either my nose is running from the cold wind or my eyes are watering from the same thing, so these are the  most essential thing in my bag.

The essentials purse, keys, mobile and headphones.

My bag is from Matalan it was £6 I bought it about 4 years ago.

What is in your bag? what cant go without?

Peanut
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I'm just popping by to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award:)
    If you'd like to take a look, here's the link: http://thoughtsthroughateacup.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete