Sunday 10 May 2015

Clothing, Shoes and Accessorie Haul

 
when it comes to jeans I always stick to my trusted low rise skinny jeans, though I have seen so many really pretty cropped tops and as Im now getting a little older cough cough 29 years old I didn't think I should be getting all my belly out so bought my first pair of high waisted jeans www.newlook.co.uk £22.99
 
I love this shirt from www.select.co.uk £11.99 it is simple dress up dress down wear with jeans and sandals it is a gorgeous khaki colour with a v- neck front
 
 
I have such tinny ear lobs a little fun fact about me I find it hard to find earrings small enough and these from www/newlook.co.uk are perfect plus it has a ear cuff type earring which I love

 It's still a little chilly here in the UK, we did have a couple of beautifully hot weeks but it soon returned to the drab UK weather so I bought this sweater from Primark on sale for £5 it is cropped but can be layered with a Camisole I love the lace embroidery on the bottom.



I walk everywhere so I need a good pair of flats and these do the job, they a were £12 from F&F art Tesco's they are so comfortable and look great with any thing they are staple footwear.
I thought I would go nautical with these, they were a bargain at £4 from Primark and they will look great with a jeans a simple t- shirt just the relaxed style I like over the summer.
Newlook has some beautiful dresses in for summer the two dress on the outside were only £12.99 each perfect for a summer day in the park out with family and the middle strip is £24.99 its a thick cotton fabric great quality will look great with heels or flats for day and night.


Lastly I bought this top in the teenage section of Newlook I promise I'm not been sponsored my Newlook I get student discount plus I am loving the store at the moment I loved the print the blue/ green tile pattern it adds a bit of colour to my wardrobe

Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment