Sunday 24 May 2015

Woman Judging Woman why?

When it comes tour looks its never the men in our lives or around us that put us down saying she's fat! wow thunder thighs! she is just ugly!
the men around us don't judge us its us as woman who judge each other and so harshly but why? are we jealous of each other? are we trying to make that person feel bad about themselves? or is it we dislike our selves and put our insecurities on to others so we feel better about our selves?

Case in point last year I was having a conversation with a friend, she didn't no how another friend of hers was able to get so many guys. she was feeling bad about herself and I was saying like any friend would your beautiful you need to have more confidence as you are gorgeous (because she is). but I was then taken aback by a comment she made which went along the lines of why are WE the type of woman that cant get the guys? basically she was saying this other friend of hers is the type of pretty that all the guys flock to she draws them to her but WE aren't those woman we don't have the guys falling over themselves to want to go out with.

When she first said it I thought thanks what a rude comment to make, why aren't it he type of woman a man will fall at my feet to want to be with me? whilst the comment at first made me made at how rude it was a year later I still think of that comment and I'm ashamed that I have let it affect me all this time.   I was being a good friend bring up her self a stem, yet See thought it was OK to make me feel bad about myself along with feeling bad about herself.

As woman we need to be careful with the words we use towards each other that one comment has made me question myself on my looks and if her comment was true and that's why I'm single because I cant get attractive there so out of my league, just because you are having insecurities about yourself its not nice to put them on to others.

As woman we need to be kinder tour selves, once we love our selves even our flaws then maybe we wont be as mean and judgemental to other woman.

Has anyone put you down to make themselves feel better? or have you done it your selves because you weren't happy with yourself?


Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment