Sunday 10 May 2015

My Favourite Quote

 
 
This quote court my eye because it is so true, the mean things we say to ourselves like I'm ugly, I have huge thighs, yes that's just a couple I say to myself  I would never say to anyone else as it is horrible, rude and bullying yet I think its OK to say to myself?
 
 
I'd never thought of it as bullying before but its self bullying because what do bullies do they put you down, make you feel worthless, point out all your flaws, we don't need a bully when we are doing this to ourselves everyday, tearing ourselves apart little by little till we have no confidence and just self hate.
 
When you are looking at your self in future and you are making comments in your head about how you look ask yourself would I make those comments to another woman your mother, sister, friend if you wouldn't why is it OK to say it to yourselves?
 
Be kinder to your selves, chose the words you call yourself carefully because as we know sticks and stone may break my bones but words will scar you deep enough if you don't chose them wisely.
I may not be perfect, I have my flaws but they are what make me me and I love me for that.  
 
what do you love about yourself?
 
Peanut xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment