Sunday 4 January 2015

Health Kick

Through the years I haven't had the healthiest of life styles, though I'm active I walk for about 2 hours 5 days a week and do a little weights as well but when it comes to putting nutritional food in my body I haven't been that great at it.

For your body to work to its best you need to fuel it with national foods, the human body is an amazing thing and it needs to be treated with respect something I haven't been doing totally the last few years especially.

I have been a vegetarian for the last 7-8 years I have got into a routine of eating the same things over and over again, I want to widen my recipe horizon and fill my body with yummy, healthy, colourful and nutritional food that will make me able to do the thing I want like be active, travel the world so much more.

On every Saturday I will be posting a recipe that I have tried and loved if you can recommend me and healthy vegetarian meals please do and I will try them out.

Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment