Saturday 3 January 2015

My Bedroom Decor

My home decor has changed over the last year, my room used to be lilac and now I'm more loving the grey tones its so elegant, clean and a classic look.


I've gone for grey, silver and white tones and adding texture with the fabrics I've used and put a personal touch with photos I've taken myself as art work to add a personal touch.


 I always like to have a gorgeous smelling candle beside my bed, this one I had for Christmas it is vanilla scented, I also have a book this one is the best of me I haven't yet seen the film as I wanted to read it first its a really good read so far cant wait to finish it.
 I have a lot of small rings and nick knacks this was a Christmas present its perfect for storing my dainty jewlery it is so cute and I love the hearts on the front.

If you read my blog over the summer you would of seen pictures that I took at my local park its my happy place to take time out and read, I took a few black and white photos so even when I am at home I can have a little bit of the park in my room, they worked out really well. 
I showed how I did this lighting in a previous blog post, it was just some flower lights inside a lantern, I also love for my room to smell lovely but not over powering when I'm sleeping this is a jasmine room oil scent its smells so good.

I had this throw for Christmas it is faux sheep skin soft wool on one side and smooth silver lining on the other you get 2 throws in one, its so nice to cosy up with it on cold nights.

 I bought these two hearts from Home base they were £2.99 each, I just hung them above each other and I think they are wooden and painted with a white effect.
I was given this mirror it is mirrored on the side it is on the wall opposite my window so it bounces the light around my room, it was £35 from Wilkinson as you can see in the picture I have a glass chandelier also.
 
I have 3 of the four walls painted alight grey I believe its called pearl grey in matt and the wall paper on the main wall is sliver with a metallic background and with a flower design
 
Lastly I bought these cushions from Primark they were £3 each one is a heart that is so soft you just want to snuggle it, the smaller square one has little sequins on and the other has a slight metallic effect on the one side also I bought a gift set that is a flower shaped candle shaped holder and another jasmine room scent for only £1 in the Christmas sale.

Peanut xx

No comments:

Post a Comment