Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Big Chop




In the last few months there has been a hair cutting frenzy from the likes of Lauren Conrad to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley chopping their long luscious locks to a lob or shorter.

I've always had short bob length hair, I craved long flowing locks so a few years ago a started to grow it. at resent its nearly to the bottom of my back, its easy to maintain I wash it and leave it to dry naturally and only use a hair oil to give it that extra shine.

After seeing celebrities and YouTuber's like Essie button go shorter I've had the urge to do the same. though its more maintenance for my with more products and more effort styling as when my hair is shorter it has a mind of its own since.

Since having it long though I love it and I think suites me, I find that I'm either having it in a bun, fishtail plait in the summer its hot having it down so I put it up in the winter it gets all knotty having my scarf on, I've decide to go for the lob a long bob.

This is a big thing for me, I hate hairdressers and for the last 10 years have had my mum cut it, its pretty easy as its just one length but I think I've found a hair dresser I trust to do the big chop I just hope  don't regret it I keep saying it hair it'll grow back I hope.

Here are the looks I'm going for simple one length and shaped slightly around my face

We can't decide if this long, wavy bob qualifies as midi length, but we love it! Future possibility. 50 Fall Haircuts to Copy Right Now | Daily Makeover


Any one else gone for the chop did you regret it or have you not looked back and love it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment