Sunday 4 January 2015

Matalan Skirt



I recently went into Matalan its a bit of a hit and miss with the store lately,  they are a bit like Primark but just a tinny little more expensive but it think better quality.
In the last year they have had a makeover they aren't doing as many things as I like so I never know if I'm going to find anything.
 I went in just after Christmas after the sales died down as they are usually just full of sizes that don't fit me, I found this skirt well in fact me and my mum both did and we both loved it so both got it.
It is an A line cut black and white print, it is really flattering on any shape I'm bigger on the bottom my mums bigger round the waist it and it looks nice on both of us.
It is one of those skirts that can be worn any time for any occasion day, evening or even for an interview it was £17.00
I have paired it with a simple long sleeve black top from Matalan £7 , black boots from H+M £24.99 I bought two years ago they have zip detail on the outer side and have a faux suede look on the backs of the boots which I like and adds something different, tights from Primark these are different though at the time I didn't realise but they are tights till below the ankle then are thick socks clever invention and lastly I wore a necklace from Primark.

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is soo nice! best of luck for you blog, really enjoyed reading this post

    em x
    from http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete