Tuesday 6 May 2014

fashion and beauty haul



                               these blue pattern tapered trousers are from h+m for £!2.99

 
 
tortoise shell sunglasses uv400 with gold metal on the side £4.99 when ever you buy sun glasses make sure they are uv400 cheap glasses without protect attract the sun more and will damage your eyes.
 
 
 
this red bag with side tassel was on sale in oasis_store.com from £22 down to £6 bargain
 
 
 
 
     I love the bright colours in this scarf perfect with jeans and a plain Cami and flats and it was only £4.99 at deichmann  a shoe store but they had these on a stand and I was just drawn to it


 
I bought these cute tan flats from primark for only £8
 
 
 
its safe to say I am a Barry m nail polish addict and love their gel polish range so I added this prickly pear to my collection Barry m are such a great price and have a wide range this one was £3.99


I'm a big fan of the simple range as I have sensitive skin this eye cream soothes and brightens my eyes I put it in the fridge and use it morning and night as it soothes my eye area when its cooler its £3.99 from boots


 I have not used this product yet but I have use the brand for my shampoo and conditioner which I love they leave my hair silky and in good condition  so I have high hopes for this hair mask it smells so good so it will be a treat to use once a week £4.89


I'm a typical woman I have a sweet tooth and I couldn't resist the offer Thornton's had they were only £3 bargain

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunnies and bag =)

    You are ready for summer now
    XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure am just wishing now the sun would come out here in the uk xxx

    ReplyDelete