Friday 16 May 2014

midi skirt

Midi skirt addicted


I have to admit the only skirts I usually wear are mini but this spring/ summer I have fallen in love with the full midi skirt. They have been my new addiction, its such an easy piece to wear I like to team mine with a crop top as the higher waist of the skirt doesn't show off to much tummy.
Its such a staple for me for Summer as I can wear it in the day with sandals or a wedge then dress it up with a heel for an evening out with the girls.

Here are a few of my favourites from wwww.asos.com I think I live on this site :)





1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    P.S Please don't forget to eave your FB link also.

    ReplyDelete