Thursday 8 May 2014

My hair care routine

My hair care routine


My hair care is simple I have  long hair it is normal but can tend to get dry on the ends, I do use a semi perm dye every 3 months or so,  its not that different to my normal hair colour which is mid brown, I only use it as it gives my hair an extra shine when it not looking so great it just gives it and extra boost.

I wash my hair twice a week as it does dry out you don't need to wash your hair every day as you wash your natural oils from your hair stripping it of all the goodness it needs to stay healthy every other day is fine to do I  use dry shampoo for those days I work out so my hair isn't all sweaty no one want sweaty hair in between washes there are so many great dry shampoos out there.

 
I use herbal essence shampoo and conditioner of which it is beautiful ends it smells so good and leaves my hair so silky and protects the ends of your hair from splitting.
once a week I use a hair mask to give it an extra condition herbal essence bee strong you leave it on for few minutes and rinse if I'm being lazy I leave it on for half an hour it makes my hair look so healthy and shinny after using it and easier to manage.
as a finishing touch I use loreal hair oil you can use it before shampooing and after drying a little goes along way I only use 2 pumps and run it through the mid to ends of my hair after twice a week you don't need to use it every day as it lasts for days if your not washing your hair every day.
all these products were bought in www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment