Thursday 8 May 2014

my skin care routine

My skin care routine


For me when it comes to beauty related things if it takes along time to do I wont be doing it, I have little time like most and so I want to do a routine that is quick, simple and I see results my routine takes me 5 minutes max.

For my skin I have normal to a tinny bit dry on nose and my forehead in between my eyes, all but one of the products I use are the brand simple I've been using it for years I have very sensitive skin so I have found this brand perfect for  my skin.

The first product I use is the cleaning lotion it takes off all the dirt and make up from my skin leaving it fresh and clean then I use the toner it makes my skin feel so yummy in the summer I put it in the fridge and it is cooling on the skin it brings your skin back to a healthy pH level.

 For the day time I use the 12 hour moisturiser but in the evening I use the Palmer's oil I really helps even out my skin, I have a few scares from childhood where I feel into a BBQ it wasn't lit thankfully and fell off my bike also I had a door drop on my head long story  I was a very accident prone child and the oil really helps it also helps for acne scars.

Once a week I will use a face scrub as I do have sensitive skin I use one that the particles and to harsh and take off way to many layers of skin the simple one has just enough strength to take of the dead and dry skin to leave my skin healthy and glowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment