Thursday 22 May 2014

mini primark haul

The sun had finally come out in wales and so I popped into Primark to get a few things for summer to brighten up my wardrobe. I go in and out of love with Primark sometimes I can spend a fortune and other times just get a couple of things that's what happened on this occasion here is what I bought.




I bought this pretty lace top in a really pretty green not normally my colour but I loved that it was pastel and made me feel all summery. I am going to team a camisole top and jeans and some cute sandals . £4


I love this t-shirt it has short sleeves it is also the same green colour as the lace top it has an over size feel so comfy and airy for the summer I will pair it with the necklaces that I bought also and jeans or denim short for an effortless summer outfit. £4
 
 
When it comes to jewellery I like more delicate dainty jewellery  when  bought these I thought they were all attached together but they are single necklaces which is better as you have 4 looks from one set and they were only £1.50 for the 3 bargain

This is a long necklace with a pretty feather its a great piece to layer with my other necklace without looking bulky.
 
 
I have such a problem with earring that's why i hardly ever wear them I have such tinny ears that even a stud can be too heavy and way down my ear lob and when I saw these I new I just had to have them they are dainty light and come in a great range for £1.50 sadly one pair was broke but still great 8 pairs for £1.50 cant go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment