Tuesday 6 May 2014

The miracle hat

The miracle hat


This isn't a hat but its the perfect hat may sound (overly dramatic) , for so long I have been trying to find a hat for summer when they say one size fits all no it doesn't.
I have such a small head for the average female adult trying on every hat hoping it would fit like Goldy locks, either they were too big or too small (trying on children's) hats yes I sunk that low, I just could not find a hat that didn't spin on my head from being too loose.
I was determined to find one for this summer and who new I would find it whilst going food shopping in Sainsbury's.
There I was just going along the isle of the clothing department and I saw the hats hanging up i thought might as well give them ago.
 2 out of the 3 were just way too big I'm pretty sure they were made for a giant of which I am not, I tried on the last hat having lost all hope I was just destined not to have a hat EVER other than a beanie not exactly practical for summer, I gave the hat a go and to my amazement it actually fitted it was a hat miracle.
 I'm now looking forward to the summer to show of what took me years to find though I probably should have stocked up on them as it was only £8 think that's the plan for when I go back :).

 
 


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. My head is also very small and so no hat fits... :(
    But your hat looks very beautiful! I like it! :)

    Yours,
    Julia

    littlestfashionshow.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you it took me years looking through every shop hope you find a hat that fits too x

    ReplyDelete