Monday 9 June 2014

15 facts about me

15 facts about me







1, My favourite TV show is the big bang theory I have watched every episode MANY times and still chuckle at the same parts I have a little crush on Sheldon.

2, Growing up I always wanted to be a dancer, even in school I was always at the front dancing away at the school disco sadly I never took lessons my big regret but still get to dance my booty around the livening room lol

3, I'm the shyest person you 'l no, I'm really out going and quirky with friends but around people I don't no and new situations I  go completely quiet and in to my shell hiding hoping to blend into the background.

4, I cant wait to travel the world when I graduate I'm going by myself which in itself is going to be a big adventure to me I'm planning on going to south Africa and Fiji to do some conservation work on a big 5 game reserve and marine conservation to I love the ocean its a magical place. Also America Nashville, new York, Boston, California the list goes on.

5, I'm a loyal friend and I will do anything for my friend they are like family to me.

6, I have anxiety and panic attacks I'm doing OK for now and fingers crossed it stays like that as its awful to have it.

7, I'm a total an utter klutz I trip up over my own feet way too many times, slip on crisp packets, fall up and down stairs I've fractured and hurt my self way too many times to count I really should wear a bubble suit I'm a danger to myself.

8, I'm a big day dreamer I could easily lose so many hours in a day, day dreaming some times dreams are better than reality but I'm working on my dreams being my reality :)

9, I have terrible insomnia its currently 130 am in the UK and instead of being in the land of nod I'm watching big bang and typing away I have learnt to live on very little sleep its a skill but would much rather sleep counting sheep 1, 2, 3 ....... nope still awake who needs sleep nay ways right?

10, growing up I love to run I don't mean playing with Friends running around I did that but I just loved to run kind of like Forrest Gump  I remember one time my friend Abby  had a sleep over the next morning 7 am I had he running around this little green area behind my house she wasn't impressed cant blame her really lol.

11, I used to be such a walk over have my kindness taken as weakness I've learnt that to treat others how thy treat me I like to treat others how i want to be treated but some take advantage so I have learnt who are worth making the effort for and who aren't.

12, one of my annoying habits is I like to sin ALL the time most the time i don't even no the words so I'm basically making lyrics up but I will do it any were even around the shops and may some times add a little dance in there too as I'm walking around the isles.

13, i hate those who hurt animals I don't no how some can hurt such beautiful creatures some humans are the evils animal of them all.

14, I'm a big procrastinated I leave things to the last minute every time I say I will do things head of time but that never happens.

15, I grew up in a village small town surrounded by fields, farms moving to the city or just out side it I miss being surrounded by green things being able to go for a walk in the fields in the summer I'm a country/ beach girl at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment