Monday 2 June 2014

whats in my bag

When it comes to bags I have converted to the smaller bag I used to have a big bag but when you have a big bag I tended to take EVERYTHING with me things I wouldn't even need so now I use a smaller one big enough for everything I NEED.

A tip every morning before you leave clean your bag out of things you just don't need no matter the size of your bag the regular you do it the less you will be searching for things.

My bag was on sale in oasis £6 from £24 I love me a sale :)

 
my everyday handbag
 
sanctuary hand and nail cream my hands get dry quickly and this is non greasy and nourishing on my hands
 
phone/head phones its an old phone I'm really not into technology and I'm always listening to music usually the killers, Bruno mars and demi lavato
 
beauty wise I always have concealer to touch up through the day lip balm this one has an spf15 to protect in the summer sun and a no7 lip stick in pink doesn't have a name on it
 
sunglasses to protect my eyes uva and b 400 protection if you don't have protection in them it can damage your eyes.
 
hair grips and hair band I always have these in my bag what woman doesn't
nail file fr why I always manage to break a nail and perfume of some kind this one is Charlie.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment