Tuesday 3 June 2014

my trip to oxford

I love to take photographs and sit back and look at them, the other day I was looking at some old ones I took last year whilst I was in oxford England.

Growing up I used to watch inspector Morse and Lewis which was set in oxford the place looked quaint with beautiful architecture so I was so excited to go august 2013. I found a hotel to stay in along the river Thames with idyllic views and old fashion streets surrounding it.

Arriving at the hotel I was blown away with how stunning the views were in person, wondering around the streets and of the beaten track alley ways seeing the places that I had seen on the telly for years, taking tours around the universities they used for scenes on the shows.

The architecture were magnificent I was in ore of how these old building had stood there for many  years, it was like stepping back in time I was only there for 4 days but dream of moving there one day here are a few of the pictures that I took on my trip enjoy.




















 



2 comments: