Friday 6 June 2014

Flower nail art

Flower power nails




Here is a simple by hand flower nail art all you need is 3 nail polishes and a top/base coat and a pen.



First apply your base coat I used Barry m then apply 2-3 coats of your base I used Barry m prickly pear let them dry completely

select the colour you want for the petals I chose  Barry m navy dab a little onto a plate (don't worry nail polish remover will remove it and wont damage it ) dab the end of the pen in the polish and to make the flower make 5 little dots in a circle I've done 3 flowers if you have longer nails 3-4 will be fine I recommend you do all the petals on every finger and thumbs then go back to do the centres.

After the petals have dried chose your 3rd colour I've used Barry m Red wine and use the pen make sure you have cleaned it of the previous polish and dab a dot in the middle of each flower leave to dry and apply a top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment