Saturday 7 June 2014

Purple smoky eye

For any woman a smoky eye is a classic go to look for a night out, I have spiced it up a little with a layered purple smoky eye to change it up, keeping the rest of the face natural concentrating on showing of the eyes.






 


 
To get this look I first applied the palest shade all over the lid I used Estee lauder pale moon
on top of that I then applied Estee lauder berry ice to give it an added dimension. make sure you blend that's the key to getting any smoky eye, I also put this on my bottom lashes to and blended it out. I then added a metallic berry shadow to the outer edge and crease from a palette I was given.
I applied 2 coats of mascara in black on upper and lower lashes. I used Estee lauder ivory box under my brow and in the corner of my eye
I kept the rest of the look simple hint of blush and dabbed on a bit of raspberry colour lipstick to added a hint of colour so the eyes were the main focus.
 
 

 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment