Wednesday 18 June 2014

brand review palmers

palmers product review






The palmers brand is a well known brand for helping with scars, stretch marks and evening out skin tone and also softening dry skin.
I have used this brand for many years every night I use the palmers body butter body lotion it has really helped with a few scars I have on my legs from being a accident prone child I had a really deep indent ant cut on my leg where I slipped getting on a bus in winter a lovely old man help me up as I cried walking home, the lotion has made the scar almost disappear.

A couple of year is ago I started to get acne in my early 20's and me being me I would pick them which resulted in scaring, it was hard to cover up the marks with make up, then I was watching TV and saw the palmers oil advert my first thought is that I need that in my life.
 I new the cream had helped my scars on my legs but was so thick for my face so I ran out and bout it and only a few months after using it I saw a huge difference my once clear skin was clear again and it was so nice not to have to cover up the scars with makeup if you have acne scars I recommend this to you. Apply a couple times a day and you will see the results I use it instead of a moisturiser in the morning its not greasy and you can put your makeup on straight away.

Though I always use the palmers body lotion I for some reason never used the hand lotion looking back I was mad as I bought it for my mum for Christmas as she has really dry hands and after a while she noticed that not only where her hands feeling silky soft but her nails where growing faster and stronger.
she told me I needed to use it as my nails are flimsy after a few weeks I notice my nails had suddenly grown and were really strong, great condition and weren't bendable anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Must give these a try. I have some scars that I'd love to fade! I will have to test out the skin therapy oil. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant recommend it highly enough, its a great product if you try it let me know how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete